Re: THE source of all oil problems

To: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: THE source of all oil problems
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 14:10:22 -0700
Word on the street is that Jurgen Hartwig said:
> I feel your pain Mike.  It seems like my car also goes through times
> when everything seems to go wrong.  Something will manage to break
> itself.  Luckily, it has made two 400 mile trips with ease this past
> week, and I've got my fingers crossed.

I must be doing something right, because my car has really been the
pinnicle of reliability since I got it almost a year ago.  Other than
problems with old tires and tubes giving me oodles of flats, it has
purred right along without missing a beat.

I think the almost weekly trip to Seattle makes a big difference. Cruising
along for 3 hours gets the juices flowing as it were and dries out all
the bits and pieces.  That's my theory anyway :)  That and only change
one thing at a time.... don't disrupt the "balance" !!

It's a black art...

Skye

--
1966 MGB        The MGB Experience         __,__\__      Safety Fast!
GHN3L-70307     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     MGOFR 1.375