Re: wire wheels

To: "Eric Kutzli" <ekutzli@netins.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wire wheels
From: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 17:49:40 -0400
I have a set of Mini-lite repros that I purchased from The Proper MG on
special for about $500.  This price included hub cabs, emblems, and a full
set of lug nuts.  I love them, and you simply can't beat the price.  You'll
likely pay at least $200 to have your rostyles blasted and repainted... that
is, unless you decide to tackle the painting yourself.  Personally, I'd
rather spend the time driving.  :-)