RE: wire wheels

To: Eric Kutzli <ekutzli@netins.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: wire wheels
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 08:36:18 -0400
Please tell me more about the 240Z wheel on your B. I have a 75 B with the
Minotaur mini lite knock off. These wheels look fine, but I autocross, and
they are so flexible that they rub on my sway bar in hard tight turns. I was
considering a set of 6 spoke alloys off of a 280ZX. They have the same bolt
patter, but a zero offset so they will be pushed a litte further uot of the
fenders. I'm not worried about body roll, my car is lowered and has the Addco
sway bars at both ends. Needles to say it corners hard and flat.