Re: torque settings MG was WooHoo - sort of. <G>

To: niosh@pop.ma.ultranet.com
Subject: Re: torque settings MG was WooHoo - sort of. <G>
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 08:07:24 EDT
Dave,
  A crowsfoot wrench is a very stubby open-end wrench, adapted to accept
the drive from a ratchet.
  Imagine an open end wrench with all but about 1/2 inch of the handle
cut off. Now put a 3/8 drive hole in the stubby handle so that a ratchet
wrench will fit in there. That's a crowsfoot wrench. One doesn't often us
it, but it sure is handy when needed.
  By the way, do crows have only two toes?  A couple of breeds of
chickens do, but most birds feature three toes.
Bob