Re: Re: Bolt sizes generally needed for MGB engine rebuild

Subject: Re: Re: Bolt sizes generally needed for MGB engine rebuild
From: "Dave Ahrendt" <ahrendt@agfa.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 08:10:15 -0400
Lawrie Alexander said

>We always use Moss's studs, have never had this problem

Do you know if this is true for the Moss studs sold for MGA?
I have a set to be installed either Tuesday or Wednesday night
depending on when the head is ready.  I've looked at the studs
for the "22" or the dot on the end that supposedly signifies that
you can go to 55 lb/ft but can't find any mark so I'll stay with the
50 lb/ft.

Any tips on installing the studs?  Wet/dry, etc.?

Dave