Re: MGB too hot?

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB too hot?
From: Mike <mtb14@liii.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 21:36:29 -0400
Friends,

So, is the consensus that 190 degrees is the correct temperature on my 73B?  If
I'm wrong, please let me know.  I want to put the temp issue to bed and move on
with more fun things.  The fan shroud got rid of the temperature runaway
(steadily passing halfway-between N and H). Once I'm sure the cooling is more
than adequate for very hot weather, I guess I'll pop in the 180 degree
thermostat, and calibrate my supplemental electric fan to only come on if its
over 190.  I want to get to the point where the gauge doesn't worry me (without
resorting to the duct-tape coverup).  Once I get that far, I think I'll
recalibrate the gauge so "N" is 190 (right now it means 175).

Mike