Re: MGB too hot?

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB too hot?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 20:58:05 -0700
My early gauge has temp markings (FWIW) and right smack on 190 is where
it sits. Of course, I have a 190 degree thermostat, so that's what you'd
expect. Idling at a stop light the other day when it was 90+ it snuck up
a little, but goes right down once you get underway. So I think 190 is a
safe bet.

My 2¢...

Mike had this to say:

--