Re: WHEEL PAINT

To: "Fred Pixley" <fpixley@kingston.net>,
Subject: Re: WHEEL PAINT
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:11:11 -0400
..another method....
lay an appropriately sized piecs of cardboard on the wheel.
use a hammer to dent the cardboard by tapping on the rim all the way around
then simply cut out on the 'dented' line

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire -in Cherry Shape
1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
email: wizardz@toad.net
http://www.teglerizer.com
Follow 'Projects' for MG and Triumph stuff)