Re: Bleeding brake and clutch systems

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bleeding brake and clutch systems
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:40:44 -0700
Yes, bench bleed them. You can do it in the car if necessary.

My mechanic recommended the Ezi-Bleed, and I thought it worked pretty
well, and definitely better than pumping the pedal for hours, but I am
still having problems with residual air pockets

Calvin Krug had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149