Re: Rear Spring Removal

To: mtb14@liii.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear Spring Removal
From: "David Macedonia" <david_macedonia@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 05:59:43 PDT
Mike,

I just used a pair of sockets and a vice. One socket should be just about
the same size of the bushing (slightly smaller of course) and the other a
little bit bigger. Carefully line them up (small socket, A-arm/bushing,
large socket) in the jaws of the vice and start tightening. You might have
to flex the old biceps, but it will come out. Well, at least it worked on my
'66B.

Good Luck!

David Macedonia
1966 MGB