Re: MGB Wanted

To: glen@frego.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Wanted
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 15:07:24 EDT
In a message dated 8/4/99 1:13:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, glen@frego.com
writes:

<< I definately want a chrome bumper model.  I would guess that 68 or 9 would
 be my preference.  But I am pretty flexible.
 I am mechanically comptetent so I am not afraid of something that needs
 some work.  In fact, I kind of miss working on my MG.  However, I don't
 have it in me to do a full restoration. (not yet anyway)
 I want to stay below $5000

 So, does anybody out there know of anything for sale in my area?  >>

There are a few places on-line to look for used LBCs.  First, try the
fabulous search engine at www.traderonline.com.  It works great and they have
more than 200 MGB ads.

Next, try the MG classifieds at:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/class/North+AmericaCFS.html
There is no search engine, but you can use your browser's FIND function to
search for your state, or the year car you want.  There are a lot of ads
there also.

Good luck, and welcome to the list.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget