Re: 1958 ? bently

To: rsexson@excite.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1958 ? bently
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 15:07:25 EDT
rsexson@excite.com writes:

<< A gentlman I Know has a Bently that, he says, he has been working on for
 several years. failing health is forcing him to sell it. Acording to him it
 is about 60 persent completed. I am not familure with a Bently, in fact i
 don't even know what one looks like. Does anyone have any information on
 these cars? >>

Wrong list!  (Sorry!)  Think of a Rolls Royce with a rounded off grill and
you have a '58 Bentley.  Very luxurious.  I had a friend who had a '57 Rolls
Silver Cloud I.  Same car, basically.

Go to:  http://www.carscene.com/search.html  and search for Bentley.  They
had four for sale today.  Anything around 1955 to 1965 will look similar.

In this case LBC stands for Large British Car.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport