Midget Owners?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget Owners?
From: Tomsjetta@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 22:49:47 EDT
Hello-

A beautiful Midget has caught my eye, and I was curious to see what kind of a
Spridget presence there is on this list.

If there are any of you out there, I'd like to know how these cars are on the
highway (Can I sustain 55-65 without going nuts?), will I blow off to the
shoulder when a semi passes me at 80? How different is driving a Midget than
an MGB? Do MG fans like these cars, or are they frowned down upon by the
purists, the same way that, say, Porsche fanatics looks at the
914/924/944/968/928 cars?

I'd love to hear of any good web resources (I've already hit britishcars.org
and Midgetweb).

Thanks for your time,

Tom