Re: How to check the oil pressure gauge

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How to check the oil pressure gauge
From: John Walker <john@rmartin.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:49:46 -0700
How long did you crank the starter before you stopped.
It takes several seconds of cranking before the oil pump engages.
When I put my motor back together I thought I had a problem as well.
My father in law suggested that I try letting it crank a little longer and
sure
enough the pressure eventually came.

-JW

        John Walker