You guys didn't say pulling the engine was so easy!

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: You guys didn't say pulling the engine was so easy!
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 23:45:31 -0600 (MDT)
I have everything ready now I just need to get the hoist.  All that is
left holding the engine in the car is the front motor mounts. (The
trany is sitting on a jackstand.) It took me just over 3 hours to get
this far!  I think it took me longer to do the brakes on my truck!

(It wouldn't have gone this fast if my Uncle hadn't given me an old air
compressor he didn't need anymore, but thanks to him I am on my way. )

 I was thinking this was going to take me two weekends.  If I can get a
hoist tomorrow and get the clutch, I might be able to drive again
tomorrow!

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren