Re: Shame on you

To: Mikecquinn@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shame on you
From: John Walker <drone@d23.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 23:16:59 -0700
Just to be clear I did not forward any of our posts to the guy nor was I rude
to him.  I simply asked him why somebody would do that to a beautiful 'B'?
I honestly wanted to know.  Modifying your MG with halogen head lamps or
adding tube shocks for a particular performance is ONE thing and is completely
understandable.  However, the type of modifications made to the car in
question
made NO sense to me.  So I was just hoping the guy could explain it to me.
Instead he was rude.

That my $.02

-JW

John Walker