Lancaster - Taste of Britain

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lancaster - Taste of Britain
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:54:25 -0400
Went to Lanco's Taste of Britain show on Sunday. Didn't see one damn list
hat. Was wearing mine, and had my ONLINE badge on the windscreen. Saw Ric
from MG's of Baltimore, but that was the only lister I saw. Also didn't
see and mention on the list that it was coming up. (I would have said
something, but I forgot until Fri night) .

The Lancaster County MG club put on a great show - as usual. No judging -
just door prizes. Still need more vendors. But what the hey. Must have
been 250 or so cars. all makes and models. 2 cars to die for. One an old
original Jag, Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, including luggage. and a tan (and I
will get beat up for this, but I don't know the proper colour name) CBB
with a blue interior. Reg Kennedy, a Brit that worked on MGs for
something like 30 years said the blue was original. (Reg is a member of
the Philly MG club, he just got a computer and I am trying to get him on
the list. I am going to work on his computer tonight - maybe I'll just
sign him up and not tell him - ;-) ).

Whats up with you people a really great show in the Philly region and no
one goes. Well you all better be at MG's at Mercer on Oct 2, 1999,
Doylestown PA!!!

Again congrats to Lanco MG for a great show and on the 10th Anniversary
of the Taste of Britain.

Larry

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu