Trying to take off my steering wheel

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Trying to take off my steering wheel
From: Spunky6686@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 02:08:52 EDT
Hi there
                 I have a bit of a problem. I am trying to take off the
steering wheel on my 65 midget. I have removed the bolt but the darn thing
wont budge. Am I missing a step or is there some trick. I put a puller on it
but the puller went before the wheel did. They don't sell a new shaft that I
have seen. If the did I would cut it and replace the shaft. Please give me
all the suggestions that you have. Right now I will even try rubbing a lucky
rabbits foot and pray for it to just pop off over night. Thanks for what help
you can provide

Adam
65 midget