Re: Great list facilities - new list just started

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great list facilities - new list just started
From: dwilkins@wcta.net (Don Wilkins)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 02:46:49 GMT
On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:18:20 -0400, you wrote:

>I guess I'm missing something...I'm not getting the duplicate
>postings...
I dislike mee-toos but in this case I am also missing something as I
do not get duplicates either.

It does cast some suspicion at the recipients ISP. I am no Internet
geek but I would think that if the fault were at the original source
then all of us would be getting duplicates. Since several have already
stated that they are not getting duplicates until proven otherwise I
would not cast the first stone at the list server.

<complaints deleted>