Re: Fingertight Malcolm

To: "Rocky Frisco" <rock@rocky-frisco.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fingertight Malcolm
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 16:42:26 +0100
I have to hold my hand up to one (four, really) of those.  I recently
replaced the rear axle on the roadster and refurbed the prop-shaft.  After
putting everything back tight I went back next day and checked everything
again.  Did a 400-mile trip and checked everything again, to find all the
bolts loose where the prop-shaft bolts to the diff.  I can't believe I
missed them twice, but they can't all have come loose.

PaulH.