Re: Greetings and MGB clutch trouble

To: Ryan Watson <rswatson@nyx.net>
Subject: Re: Greetings and MGB clutch trouble
From: Andrew Lundgren <Lundgren@Iname.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 05:29:52 GMT
Your clutch sounds shot, or more specifically your throwout bearing.
Mine went about two months ago. Sounded like someone was tearing up
aluminum cans.  I got a push start and made it home without stopping
or trying to using the clutch.  (Lots of right turns on red!)

Time to pull out the clutch and put in a new one.  The Proper MG had
the best price on the Borg and Beck kit from what I was able to find.

Do you need help getting the car home?  I live in Thornton.  There are
a few other listers around Denver as well.  (One in Boulder and
another in Westminster that I know of.)

On 10/23/99, 8:30:22 PM, Ryan Watson <rswatson@nyx.net> wrote regarding