Re: Road And Track MG Rumors...

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Road And Track MG Rumors...
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:49:35 -0700
Word on the street is that Rocky Frisco said:
> Wouldn't surprise me if they (BMRoverW) would carry their
> badge-engineering plans a bit further and offer their "Millennium"
> aboMINIation with Austin, Morris, MG, Triumph or Riley decals, with
> different grills for each "marque."  ;)

I was just in NYC and saw the Millenium Mini at the MoMA, and I gotta
disagree here, its a hell of a looker IMO.  Built on the MGF platform.

Bring it on :)

Skye

--
1966 MGB        The MGB Experience         __,__\__      Safety Fast!
GHN3L-70307     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     MGOFR 1.375