Re: Not entirely off subject... but close.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Not entirely off subject... but close.
From: Adam Arabian <arabian@allegronet.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 11:53:30 -0500
I think the ideal solution is for someone to continue collecting these, and
subsequently either compile them to a web database thats a bit more user
friendly than the simple search we currently have, or
publish them through their local MG assoc.  Something on the order of 'Wisdom
of the MG List'.

As always, just my .02....

A. Arabian

--
Michigan State University
Masters Program, Department of Mechanical Engineering