Re: Not entirely off subject... but close.

To: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Subject: Re: Not entirely off subject... but close.
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 20:09:21 -0800
With Netscape, hitting the Delete key just transfers the post to the Trash
folder.  My approach is to periodically delete totally unwanted posts (e.g.,
Zappa) from the Trash folder and move (File>>(folder)) to-archive posts to one
of a number of folders that I have created, e.g., TechTips, Jokes, TD stuff,
etc.  All told, I have about 56,000 entries in these folders.  A search engine
of my own creation allows me find some of the stuff in them.  It sure would
simplify things if folks would use descriptive subject titles.

Bud Krueger