Re: Not entirely off subject... but close.

To: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Subject: Re: Not entirely off subject... but close.
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 13:27:34 -0500
To volunteer my solution:  I use Eudora light as my email program. It has
the capabilities of making mail folders so I have an MG folder with 16
different subfolders, each on a different topic (alternator, brakes,
electrical, etc.), and those specific messages that are saved are saved in
a folder.

The program also has the capability of writing to a text file, so the x
then edited, printed & inserted into a notebook.

Doesn't matter. My infolder for MG has 3200 messages to be edited. Not only
are we passionate for the car, we are passionate for words, too.

Good thing big HD's are fairly cheep.
Bill