Lazarus 2B on TV

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, mg-t <mg-t@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Lazarus 2B on TV
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 20:23:17 -0800
Hi folks,

   Some of you may recall that, about a year ago, I offerred to allow Lazarus,
my 52TD, to be used by someone producing a PBS movie on the life of Wm.
Shockley, the father of the transistor.  Spent most of a day filming shots of
'Shockley' driving Lazarus (he had a good feel for the car).  Heard nothing for
a long time, guessed that Lazarus was just another pretty face on the cutting
room floor.  There was a message on my answering machine tonight from Gino
DelGuercio, the producer, apologizing for the time slot and saying that
'Transistorized' will be shown on Boston's PBS Channel 44 next Monday night at
1am.  It's also going to shown in NYC on Wednesday at some better hour.

    You might scan your local TVGuides and see if 'Transistorized' is scheduled
for your local PBS channel.  The red TD that Shockley is driving is Lazarus.  If
there's a front view, that's an NEMGTR badge on the badge bar.  My stipend was
supposed to be a listing somewhere in the credits.  We'll see.