Re: yes or no

To: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>, mgs List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: yes or no
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 14:22:49 -0600
Hello Jim,

        Perhaps you haven't seen the list that we keep of this sort of thing at
http://www.lonestarwebs.com/MGhelp.html

        Listers were asked what they would like to offer in the way of help, and
all the info is provided with the suppliers agreement.

        If you would like to add your name to this list, let me know, and I'll
get
you added .................... and anyone else who would also care to
contribute.

Elizabeth Jones
Comfort,m TX