Re: MGB Bumpers

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Bumpers
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 08:09:41 -0700
Oops. You are correct. That is what happens when I try to do email during
the hectic pace at work. I meant the front fender, not the bumper. Besides,
what kind of bumper would sell for $250?

I just took a fairly new front bumper off my 71BGT and put it on the 67
(because it was in much better shape)a few weeks ago - so I can attest that
they are interchangeable on the early and mid-year BGTs .

David