Re: Oil Leak

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Leak
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 12:41:08 -0800
Perhaps it has just dried up and shrunk out of sight into its groove. But
I'm surprised that you managed to look at it and reassemble it without it
leaking. Usually that's what triggers the fallout. But if it's not
leaking, why mess with it? Might be a good idea to have the new gasket on
hand, however, should the thing suddenly change its mind about
cooperating.

David Tulchinsky had this to say:

--

Max Heim