Re: Best source for MGA/B 6 V. batteries?/ 12v

To: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Subject: Re: Best source for MGA/B 6 V. batteries?/ 12v
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 01:18:53 -0600
  It was 26 degrees last night here in the TX hill counry. She fired up
in a flash this morning on the single 12 volt 26R from AutoZone.  If the
engine is tuned right and the proper starting procedures are followed,
it starts.  If not, all the cranking in the world won't start it.  True
of any car.

  CR