Re: Suggested future product line up for MG

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suggested future product line up for MG
From: "Erich" <erich@mail.NGBM.COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 21:23:02 -0500
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:05:48 EST

>MGB class car, on next generation Z-series floor pan (already planned by BMW)
>A GT version would be cool, but nobody would buy it I don't think.. am I
>wrong? I love my MGB-GT but the hatchback market is gone.
>

>John Elwood

I'm not so sure about that. I personaly love hatchbacks. I still miss my  1987
GTi.  Had almost 200k on it before the crash, and could hold a hell of a lot of
stuff.  I did see a couple of Z3-Gt style models in Atlanta last time I was
there. Reminded me of a BGT. They were on a run with some Z3 convertables, all
painted silver with Yellow racing stripes.

Erich