Re: Problem starting

To: British Sportscar Center <mgpa@calweb.com>
Subject: Re: Problem starting
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 15:13:30 -0700 (MST)
I know that the choke is all wrong since the car won't idle on it in any
position but off.  I would love to figure out what I am doing wrong but I
never get around to looking at it, and besides I don't know what I am
looking for.  The choke works to richen the mixture, but the fast idle
part doesn't work the car just sputters and dies.  Any simple thoughts on
what is wrong, since we're on the topic.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'74 BGT going by-by soon