Bought a bunch of new Christmas toys!

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bought a bunch of new Christmas toys!
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 20:00:55 -0700 (MST)
I had to share with someone, my co-workers, a bunch of software
engineers and my wife are just not excited about it!

I got a new:
AL head and gasket set,
AL valve cover with chrome oil cap,
heater valve,
accelerator cable,
dash cover (not the plastic top, the whole thing),
carb heat shield,
seat webbing,
magnetic cover for the rain collector vent,
hood insulation pad
carb rebuild kits.

Still to be ordered:  a fuel gauge sender, heater control cable... (I
forgot to order it...)
A new top.

Has anyone installed the dash face?  I saw one on ebay and someone
(kids or parking lot people) broke the plastic top that the PO put over
the hammered dash, so I needed to do something...

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren