I'm I nuts or what.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm I nuts or what.....
From: Larry Pitts <fuzzy95687@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:21:30 -0800 (PST)
On my last trip to LasVegas the local want ads led to
my purchase of two '76 roadsters ( like I need two
more cars). Both cars were full of pine needles but
are mostly complete. Cars had been sitting outside
without tops for a year or so (tops were in the PO's
shed). Interiors are shot but complete. Cars are  rust
free with overdrive transmissions. The body is rough
on one car however the other is primered and ready to
paint. PO says to the best of his knowledge motors are
in good shape(?) and the primered B was a driver when
it last ran. Carbs missing from both cars.
Tires and ro-style rims are in poor condition. I gave
the guy $450 for both cars.... I'm I nuts or what?
(smile).

              Larry "I can't pass up a bargin" Pitts

2  73 roadsters
    71 GT