Re: lucased again.....

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MGS Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: lucased again.....
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 14:10:27 -0500
That's the purpose of the little timing wheel on the opposite end of the
vac adv. pot. Once installed and set, you use this little wheel to fine tune
the timing.

Paul Tegler
OBie - '73 BGT - Daily Driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Rat -'80 Spitfire  - fledgling recently left the nest
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - finally home
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com