Re: Tyre Pressures, again

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tyre Pressures, again
From: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 22:20:00 -0000
Hi, Eric,

> Ughh!  25lbs front... or am I misreading this... the rims would almost
> be on the ground at this low pressure for 60 profiles?  Well, not really
> but I won't take mine below 30 (and more likely have them up around
> 35lbs).

My mistake, I meant 28 lb/sq. in. at the front. At that, the rims are well
off the ground but I'm willing to experiment, if higher pressures work.
At stock pressures, the tyres are bulgy, and the steering is noticeably
Schwarzenegger but doesn't 35 psi make the ride rock hard?

> OK... so I butted in.  Have I missed something here?  Are we talking
> about driving off-road in sand?

No, on-road in Yorkshire, England. This means driving in rain, mud snow and
horse s**t.

Looking forward to your reply,

Dave H.

David Hill/Psychomotor