Re: Tyre Pressures, again

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tyre Pressures, again
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:57:03 -0800
Word on the street is that David Hill said:
> My mistake, I meant 28 lb/sq. in. at the front.

Ahh, 28/30, that would be me. In retrospect you may want to bump those up
by 2 psi each for the 60 profile, I'm using 70 profile.

> At stock pressures, the tyres are bulgy, and the steering is noticeably
> Schwarzenegger

It's good for you :)  I did have to trade in my new 13" motolita wheel for
a 14" though, much easier.  The stock 16" wheel on my 66 was ridiculous

Go squeal around on a concrete pad for a while and figure out what
pressures work best for you.  Barney has a great tutorial on that on his
site.

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   http://www.mgb.bc.ca/   (_o____o_)