Re: Safety Fast

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>,
Subject: Re: Safety Fast
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:06:47 -0000
BMW are using "Your Mother ..." again for the MGF as "Your Grand Mother
wouldn't like it", and also "You can do it an MG" as "You can still do it an
MG". - http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/mgfframe.htm

BMIHT sell an MGB video (order online, PAL and NTSC versions) which includes
those TV ads - http://www.stratford.co.uk/bmiht/

BMIHT also have a general MG video containing a short film made by Morris'
own cine department in 1932 that was entitled 'Safety Fast'.

PaulH.