Re: Battery Size information needed-re cutoff switch

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Subject: Re: Battery Size information needed-re cutoff switch
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:09:50 -0500
FYI,  NAPA sells a setup that does that very thing.  It's a 9v battery connector
wired to a cigarette lighter plug.  You might recall that the cigarette lighter
circuit is active at all times, as is the lead to a radio that is intended to
hold
the presets.  The primary intent of the gadget is to maintain the car's computer
programming when the battery is disconnected during service.  In this case it
doesn't matter which side of the battery is disconnected (or both).

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/