Re: early B's and air vents in the dash?

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: Re: early B's and air vents in the dash?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:32:13 -0800
Ah, but it apparently isn't the same as a Midget... it definitely has an
intermediate position (the utility of which is open to doubt, as the size
of the opening is the same, just the angle of the flap is different). I
thought I was setting up Paul for a punch line...

Larry Macy had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149