Re: early B's and air vents in the dash?

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MGS Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: early B's and air vents in the dash?
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 13:33:02 -0700 (MST)
Man,  I was thinking acetylene on that torch comment below.  My white
skin is not as pale of a white as those we use the word torch in this
context!  :)  If that is what you meant, that you REALLY better watch
out for those nonstandard wires, as well as the standard ones!

On Sun, 20 Feb 2000 15:20:42 -0000, Paul Hunt wrote:

>If you pull it out to the 'normal' maximum and peer under the dash from the
>LHS with a torch you can see the arc and check whether it has the extra
>segment with cut-out.  Watch out for any non-standard wiring that may be in
>that area, and that goes for the usual two open positions as well.
>
>Of course you get the prize - extra air on those hot hot hot days.
>
>PaulH.

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren