AZ Emmissions cont'd

To: "MGs digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: AZ Emmissions cont'd
From: "n" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:32:31 -0500
I believe the crater to which previous posts have referred is the one in
Winslow, AZ right?  I've seen it from the air a number of times as I've
flown from NY to Southern CA.  And, one time when my wife & I were touring
AZ, we drove to it.  I thought it would be easily found and easy to see.
Well, I was right on the first part.  But, dead wrong on the second.  Would
you believe that this pre-historic hole is COMPLETELY FENCED IN??  And,
since we arrived after closing time, we couldn't get anywhere near enough to
see any part of it.

Bummer!

The price we pay for the greed of others

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB.