Rally info

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rally info
From: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 06:55:07 -0800
Hi everyone.  I'm supposed to be setting up a rally for my MG club in
April.  Since I have never done this before, I would like some tips on how
it is supposed to be set up and what kind of tricks are incorporated into
it and all that.  The only rally I have seen was around the backwoods of
Marin County, and it involved a bunch of pictures and you had to decide
whether they were valid, and mark down a landmark (like a streetsign) if
they were.  Thanks in advance for any tips.            Nina