Re: 77 MGB SPRING HEIGHT

To: "John Cahoon" <j_cahoon@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 77 MGB SPRING HEIGHT
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 15:34:39 -0000
As you may have noticed from the list on my site I had RB springs fitted to
my CB roadster for a while but even when new they only gave a measurement of
15 1/8".  I still have the springs (off the car) and could measure the free
length and height if you like.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )