Roll bars

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Roll bars
From: "Michael Torrusio" <mtorrusi@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:55:58 -0800
Eric;
Does this mean that the of-the-shelf roll bars won't do a good job if we
roll over during standard driving? (Assuming there is such a thing as a
standard rollover.  And, if one gets a custom made roll bar,what's your
protection if you bring it down to half size as you mentioned you would do
for regular driving.  And, lastly, there seems to be a bit of talk in this
group about racing.  How do I find out about it? I'm in Portland ME.  And
someone mentioned pylon racing.  Any info about this?
Thanks.
--
Michael Torrusio, Jr.
USCG Master