Re: coolent recovery

To: <rsexson@excite.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: coolent recovery
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 21:14:27 -0400
...not sure where it came from, it was on the first '73 BGT
I had, so it was moved to OBie which is my daily driver.
It looks exactly like the bottle I have on my Spitfire
you can see pics of the Spit installation
near the bottom of the page at
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/v_engine.htm

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html