Re: coolent recovery

To: BobMGT@aol.com
Subject: Re: coolent recovery
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <Lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 23:45:01 -0600 (MDT)
I have never seen a "fill line" radiator...  My '70B doesn't have the recovery
container, though I know what it is for.  It will just dump a little out when
it gets too hot/full.  All of the modern cars I have owned have the recovery
containers.  What is wrong with them?

(my '70GT parts car has a recovery system.  Was this an option or installed by
a PO?)