RE: coolent recovery

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: coolent recovery
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 21:29:10 -0700
That's the difference between a recovey system and a catch tank!
Seriously, that is what I was referring to originally when I suggested
making sure you had the right kind of radiator cap. With my original cap
no coolant returned to the radiator (catch tank), When I replaced it with
a later spec one, voila! coolant returned (recovery system). Don't ask me
what the difference is in the caps.

Larry Hoy had this to say:

--

Max Heim