RE: coolent recovery

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <ATWEDITOR@aol.com>
Subject: RE: coolent recovery
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 14:04:20 -0600
I think that Paul H and Jim N are on the right track.  The overflow spout on
the filler neck is
positioned such that the typical cap functions as a check valve.  It allows
fluid out but not in.
So moving the suction tube to the bottom of the tank won't suck fluid back in.

Again this is my first hand experiance.  I have tried this and have not had the
fluid return to
the radiator.

Maybe the problem is that I'm not bi directional.

Larry Hoy