Re: Dumb Question re V8

To: "Bruce Burrows" <bburrows@webtv.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dumb Question re V8
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 19:44:17 +0100
Several LHD cars were shipped to the USA for emissions testing and passed,
then returned to the UK where they were sold to various people in Europe.
The location of all was known up to a few years ago (David Knowles' The MGB
V8 25 years on) so it is unlikely that any of the cars currently in North
America are genuine LHD factory cars but UK RHD cars, modified to LHD if
that is what they are.

It's a superb long-distance car, I use one every day and at one time was
travelling 150 miles per day.  I am mostly working closer to home at the
moment but still had a 250 round-trip yesterday.

PaulH.